BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Outside, deep in the woods, I heard a long keening wail, and then another, as the wolves began to howl. More voices pitched in, some low and mournful, others high and short, an eerie and beautiful chorus. I knew my Sam's howl; his rich tone sang out above the others as if begging me to hear it.

My heart ached inside me, town between wanting them to stop and wishing they would go on forever. I imagined myself there among them in the golden woods, watching them tilt their heads back and howl underneath a sky of endless stars. I blinked a tear away, felling foolish and miserable, but I didn't go to sleep until every wolf had fallen silent.

-Shiver


If you believe in me, then I'll believe in you
~lewis Carroll

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music
~George Carlin

Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth
~Mark Twain, I think :)

The Ready Set- Love Like Woe

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have finished the twilight series

I have finished the twilight series. Two weeks of my life I will never get back. I will review it right now and try not to swear. (And I speak for the whole series)
Well, I've never been so disappointed by a book ever. Twilight gets a grade of 2, new moon gets 3, eclipse gets 2 and breaking dawn gets 2. First of all, there is no character development in any of the books, which results in being confused by their changing personalities while you are reading. Second, all the men are total jerks and Bella plays victim. When Bella gets pregnant, the pregnancy is a horrible ordeal for her and everyone she loves, which makes the reader think: PREGNANCY SUCKS AND IT'S THE WORST THING YOU COULD EVER GO THROUGH. Then, when Bella gives birth, she almost dies for god sakes. what kind of a message does that send? Then the ending was terribly boring and stupid and I found myself just wanting it to be over. all in all, a terrible series.

Anyway, Today I have nothing to do :) yay! My novel is coming along really well and I know what it's going to be about. I'm working editing small sections so the big job may be smaller. Tomorrow I have my piano lesson which is always fun, and saturday I have horseback. Hopefully I won't fall off this time. Well I gotta go watch the dog. Cya!

0 comments: