BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Outside, deep in the woods, I heard a long keening wail, and then another, as the wolves began to howl. More voices pitched in, some low and mournful, others high and short, an eerie and beautiful chorus. I knew my Sam's howl; his rich tone sang out above the others as if begging me to hear it.

My heart ached inside me, town between wanting them to stop and wishing they would go on forever. I imagined myself there among them in the golden woods, watching them tilt their heads back and howl underneath a sky of endless stars. I blinked a tear away, felling foolish and miserable, but I didn't go to sleep until every wolf had fallen silent.

-Shiver


If you believe in me, then I'll believe in you
~lewis Carroll

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music
~George Carlin

Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth
~Mark Twain, I think :)

The Ready Set- Love Like Woe

Monday, May 17, 2010

I am blogging at the library!



heyyy! I'm trying to write a book but it's not going well... I guess I am having a writers block XD I got new books from the library! Far from you by Lisa Schroeder, Because I am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas, and All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab. I am going to read that one first. and I got a CD: Timbaland presents Shock Value II. I love the song If we ever meet again ft. Katy Perry! I am going to put it on my MP3 player. I have started my Official Eclipse Movie countdown! 44 days until it comes out! I have entered a sweepstakes to win a trip to the premeire :) I hope i win. wish me luck! <3 <3 <3 I tried to hang out with my friend but her mom wouldn't let her come over XD I am upset because next week we have to do dissection in my biology class. X( my teacher told me I could do it online but digital frog stinks so I am going to observe. *sigh* oh the joys of science class.

0 comments: