BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Outside, deep in the woods, I heard a long keening wail, and then another, as the wolves began to howl. More voices pitched in, some low and mournful, others high and short, an eerie and beautiful chorus. I knew my Sam's howl; his rich tone sang out above the others as if begging me to hear it.

My heart ached inside me, town between wanting them to stop and wishing they would go on forever. I imagined myself there among them in the golden woods, watching them tilt their heads back and howl underneath a sky of endless stars. I blinked a tear away, felling foolish and miserable, but I didn't go to sleep until every wolf had fallen silent.

-Shiver


If you believe in me, then I'll believe in you
~lewis Carroll

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music
~George Carlin

Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth
~Mark Twain, I think :)

The Ready Set- Love Like Woe

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy November!

Happy November, all! :D Today was November 7th, and I had a sleepover last night with my friend Aly. We watched Scott Pilgrim vs. the world, (MOST EPICE MOVIE EVER.)ate Lays chips, drank Squirt and went to Bath and Body Works in the mall. I got 2 body creams called Snow Kissed Berry and Forever Sunshine. they are SO pretty! I'm knitting my BFFL Carey a scarf for Christmas :) It's pink, brown, yellow and orange. I hope she'll like it! In 5 days I'm going to sleepover at her house and watch the new disney movie Avalon High, and the new season of Wizards of Waverly Place. Gregg Sulkin is a hottie!!!!! LOL anyway, I had a great halloween :) Aly came over, along with my 2 year old cousin and her mom and my aunt. we had a great time! I dressed up as The Mad Hatter, from Alice in Wonderland. i got SO much candy!!!! :D it's almost gone now, though :( even though I'm 15, I still trick or treat cause I love it. My new obsession is Please Don't Go by Mike Posner. OMG that song is soooo awesome :) I love music XD well, that's all I got, so I'm gonna split. ttyl, y'all!

0 comments: