BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »
Outside, deep in the woods, I heard a long keening wail, and then another, as the wolves began to howl. More voices pitched in, some low and mournful, others high and short, an eerie and beautiful chorus. I knew my Sam's howl; his rich tone sang out above the others as if begging me to hear it.

My heart ached inside me, town between wanting them to stop and wishing they would go on forever. I imagined myself there among them in the golden woods, watching them tilt their heads back and howl underneath a sky of endless stars. I blinked a tear away, felling foolish and miserable, but I didn't go to sleep until every wolf had fallen silent.

-Shiver


If you believe in me, then I'll believe in you
~lewis Carroll

Those who dance are considered insane by those who can't hear the music
~George Carlin

Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth
~Mark Twain, I think :)

The Ready Set- Love Like Woe

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hey! it's a reason to celebrate!



Hello People! Well, if you noticed todays posts title, I have a reason to celebrate :) I have 2 NEW blog followers!!!! Welcome, guys :D Today has been a good day. the kids we were babysitting just went home. thank god. I've been studying for my big Envirothon test next week, and in 2 weeks I am going to see the oceans movie with my best friend and we r gonna have a sleepover!! yay! Tomorrow I have nothing to do so I can read. I finished Chasing Brooklyn last night. it was good, but sad, and the verse writing gave me a headache because I'm not used to reading in verse XD now I'm almost done with Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. It's actually REALLY good except for the constant drug refrences?! Then, when I finish that, I am going to read The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting. On friday I have piano (sigh) and then another walk around the city with friends. again. ;D I hung out with my friend today also, again. we went for a bike ride around central park. I sure do have an odd routine, don't I? Oh, by the way, I am homeschooled. just to clear things up. I ordered new Converse high tops!!! Neon, DAY GLOW green <3 they are so cool. I hope they come before Next Thursday. thats when my test is. I want to show them off!!! :D LOL! theres a picture above.

Mood: Happy, optimistic
Color: Neon Pink
Song: Brick by boring Brick, paramore
Wearing: Grey skinny jeans and purple NYC teeshirt
Makeup: Silver eyeliner, black mascara, peach blush and pink lipgloss

0 comments: